This story is very famous. I think that whoever read this story once. I often watched a puppet play of this picture of book. It was cute. When I was at the age of child, I read this picture of book. Then I feel scared. Because a wolf ate Little red riding hood. Moreover a hunter cut stomach of a wolf and he put many stone in stomach of the wolf. However Little red riding hood is very pretty girl!! I read this story after a long absence. I know this story very well, so I was able to easily read.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Book review2☆Little Red Riding
This story is very famous. I think that whoever read this story once. I often watched a puppet play of this picture of book. It was cute. When I was at the age of child, I read this picture of book. Then I feel scared. Because a wolf ate Little red riding hood. Moreover a hunter cut stomach of a wolf and he put many stone in stomach of the wolf. However Little red riding hood is very pretty girl!! I read this story after a long absence. I know this story very well, so I was able to easily read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment