I was interested in an outline of this story, and I tried to read this "Fly Away Home". This story is very impressive. A chief character of this story is Amy. Her mother has died. Therefore it was left by her divorced father. However she was not able to recover herself. Then she finds eggs of geese, and she lets eggs of geese hatch. Amy brings up babies of geese. And she holds a heart little by little with her father, too. I feel very impressive!! It is a story warming my heart. I thought that I might have read this story.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Book review1☆Fly Away Home
I was interested in an outline of this story, and I tried to read this "Fly Away Home". This story is very impressive. A chief character of this story is Amy. Her mother has died. Therefore it was left by her divorced father. However she was not able to recover herself. Then she finds eggs of geese, and she lets eggs of geese hatch. Amy brings up babies of geese. And she holds a heart little by little with her father, too. I feel very impressive!! It is a story warming my heart. I thought that I might have read this story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment